Saturday 23 March 2013

ROBIN HOOD PHOTOS

THESE ARE THE PHOTOS DURING THE PLAY

Elvira in Sherwood Forest

The puppets want to watch the play too




This is my castle. Do you like my castle?


Look, I've brought my puppets to the play!

What day is it today? Yes, tax day! You're right!





I give money to the poor.

A competition!





Eva is helping Robin Hood

Eva,. do you have any money?


Give me one gold piece, Eva!

I'm waiting, Eva! Please, one gold piece!

Robin Hood tricks the Sheriff of Nottingham

This is fun!



Oh no, thewicked witch!

The wicked witch doesn't stop laughing!


The Wicked Witch needs her crystal ball



Robi Hood and Lady Marion

I love you Lady Marion

Lady Marion is mine! No, she's mine! Mine! Mine!

Let's organize an archery competition!

Is he in danger?


I don't want to see it?


I like this part!

The Witch, er... Robin Hood tricks the Sheriff again




Robin Hood and his Marry Men


Lady Marion, I love you

Lady Marion is in prison



Robin Hood rescues Lady Marion

Laia was having a good time

Lluisa and Antonia were focus on the play

The final fight between Robin Hood and the Sheriff


Lady Wissam against the Sheriff







Maite, aka Maths Woman, enjoyed the play








We said goodbye to Elvira


Samira got her photo with the actors

Surprise, surprise!

Anuar got his photo too.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHA
    I LIKE LADY MARION



    BY SARAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the play we went to see on Friday 22th.
    I like the theater of Robin Hood and ....... owed ​​Elvira'll miss you miss a lot.

    Sofía Mayans López.(five level)

    ReplyDelete